Horizon Europe programme is running from 2020 to 2027 with a €95.5 billion budget.
Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation with nearly €95.5 billion of funding available over 7 years (2020 to 2027) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
Horizon Europe is open to everyone, with a simple structure that reduces red tape and time so participants can focus on what is really important. This approach makes sure new projects get off the ground quickly – and achieve results faster.
>65 Different Projects of RTD Related (SESAR – IMI – H2020 – FP7 & EIT – HEurope) in 22 Different Countries Already Implemented
How To Apply for HEurope
- Find a suitable Call for Proposals
- Find project partners or apply as an individual
- Create an account on the EU portal
- Register your organisation on the Horizon Europe portal
- Submit your project proposal to the European Commission
We are here to help you with your apply:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Horizon Europe?
Horizon Europe is the EU Research and Innovation Framework Programme with nearly €95.5 billion of funding available for the period 2020-2027. The programme supports the ‘Europe 2027’ growth strategy which places research and innovation at the centre of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, while effectively tackling societal challenges.
The three main pillars of the Programme are:
- Excellent Science: World-class scientific research to attract the best scientists to the EU.
- Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness: Investment in a number of clusters such as Health, Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society, Civil Security for Society, Digital, Industry and Space, Climate, Energy and Mobility Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- Innovative Europe: Supporting the development of disruptive and market-creating innovations and on enhancing European innovation ecosystems.
The National Documentation Centre (EKT) acts as National Contact Point for “Horizon 2020”, supporting the participation of Greek organisations to the Programme.
What is a European Funding Scheme?
European Commission (EC) is one of the biggest grant provider in the world. There are several schemes funded by the EC. Please see in the following link more information about the actions, projects and requirements .
Which are the clients of EUGMC?
We are addressing our services to Entities and Organisations that are already participating in a EC funded project and more specifically, in a project of the following actions, where our expertise is focused.
FP7, H2020, HEurope, Erasmus (ITN, IF, RISE), EIT (Climate- Kic, Food, InnoEnergy, Health and Raw Materials), DG Migration and Home Affairs (AMIF, ISEC, EBF, ISF), EuropeAid (DCI Asia, EDF, ENPI, Budget, NEAR), IMI JU, SESAR JU, Interreg IV and Interreg IV C.
Am I a potential client of EUGMC?
We, as EUGMC, focus on specific areas of the project’s implementation. We are willing to reply all your questions and elaborate on the services we offer. Please feel free to contact us here
What will be the added value by collaborating with EUGMC?
The employees of EUGMC, have gained their experience in the fieldwork by auditing a lot of different projects from different funding schemes, as external auditors assigned by the European Commission. We therefore, have the expertise and the professional competence to recognise and eliminate the risks of the project’s implementation. Our knowledge of the complex and simple financial aspects surrounding your project is extensive and sufficient in order to verify that the project will safeguard its implementation. To know us better click here .